Broadsoft (BSFT) Takeover Deal 'Seems Low', Other Bids Could Emerge - William Blair
- S&P 500, Dow climb on boost from financials, Boeing
- Apple (AAPL) Tells Suppliers iPhone Demand Slowing as Holidays Near - Bloomberg
- Boeing (BA) Stock Gains as China Aviation Authority Paves Way for 737 MAX Return
- Snowflake (SNOW) Stock Surges on Strong Sales and Outlook, Analysts Bulled-up
- Apple (AAPL): Wedbush Assigns a New Street-High $200 Price Target Despite Bloomberg Report Suggesting Slowing iPhone 13 Demand
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
"Our back-of-envelope math and DCF analysis pegged the fair value of BroadSoft between $60 and $70 per share, with PE interest setting a backstop at the lower end of this range," the analyst said.
Netis said if management had a choice between an all-cash deal with strategic at $55/share and a $60/share leveraged buyout, they could why Broadsoft chose Cisco. However, if another strategic buyer could emerge, it could spark a bidding war. They think Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) makes the most sense.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: William Blair Upgrades Graco Inc. (GGG) to Outperform
- UPDATE: CLSA Downgrades Waterdrop Inc (WDH) to Outperform (2)
- Semtech Corp. (SMTC) PT Raised to $100 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Rumors
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!