Broadcom Limited (AVGO) PT Raised to $540 at KeyBanc Despite Signs of Double Ordering
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KeyBanc analyst, Weston Twigg, raised the price target on Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO) to $540.00 (from $470.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating after the company reported F1Q revenue of $6.66B, slightly above our consensus of $6.62B. F1Q EPS of $6.61 was also above the consensus of $6.55. F2Q revenue guidance of $6.50B, higher than our prior and the consensus estimates of $6.31B and
$6.33B, respectively. F2Q EBITDA guidance of $3.84B, implies EPS of $6.44, again, also above consensus of $6.29.
The analyst stated "robust demand in a tight supply environment is providing AVGO with good visibility (as lead times stretch) in semiconductors, as mgmt noted that it is 90% booked (non-cancelable) for FY21. Despite signs of double ordering, mgmt is managing customer booking and believes backlog is reflective of end demand".
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Corp (MCO) PT Raised to $322 at Stifel, Raises Estimates
- SCREEN Holdings Co Ltd. (7735:JP) (DINRF) PT Raised to JPY12,300 at Macquarie
- Charles Schwab Corp. (SCHW) PT Raised to $76 at Jefferies Into EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!