Britvic Plc. (BVIC:LN) (BTVCY) PT Raised to GBP8.90 at RBC Capital
- Dow closes lower after disappointing bank results
- JPMorgan (JPM) Stock Falls 5% After Q4 Results, Top-Line Beats but 2022 Expense Outlook Disappoint, Analyst Expects Rising Wage Inflation to be a Key Earnings Theme
- Netflix raises monthly subscription prices in U.S., Canada
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Receives Three Price Targets Hikes Today, Wedbush Positive on Live Sports Content Opportunity
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Street Estimates, Profit Fueled by Loan Demand and Cost Cuts
RBC Capital analyst Emma Letheren raised the price target on Britvic Plc. (BVIC:LN) (OTC: BTVCY) to GBP8.90 (from GBP8.70) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baloise Holding AG (BALN:SW) (BLHEF) PT Raised to CHF175 at HSBC
- Uniper SE (UN01:GR) (UNPRF) PT Raised to EUR34 at HSBC
- Swiss Life Holding (SLHN:SW) (SZLMY) PT Raised to CHF592 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!