Britvic Plc. (BVIC:LN) (BTVCY) PT Raised to GBP11.20 at JPMorgan
- Dow leads Wall Street higher with 2% gain; cyclicals in vanguard
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Tick Higher as Activist Investor Engine Capital Urges Board to Consider Sale
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Below $50,000 After Weekend Selloff, Analyst Expects a 'Hard Month'
- EV Rivian (RIVN) Shares Dip as Street Starts New Coverage With Mixed Ratings, Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan Initiate at Neutral Citing Lofty Valuation
- Dollar up against safe havens as risk sentiment improves on Omicron news
JPMorgan analyst Fintan Ryan raised the price target on Britvic Plc. (BVIC:LN) (OTC: BTVCY) to GBP11.20 (from GBP10.75) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- DNB ASA (DNB:NO) (DNHBY) PT Raised to NOK186 at Barclays
- Ocado Group Plc. (OCDO:LN) (OCDGF) PT Lowered to GBP18 at JPMorgan
- Taylor Wimpey Plc. (TW/:LN) (TWODF) PT Lowered to GBP1.95 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!