Britvic Plc. (BVIC:LN) (BTVCY) PT Raised to GBP11.20 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street jumps on retailer outlook hikes, ebbing Fed fears
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- Ulta Beauty Shares Surge 8% on Q1 Beat and Raise
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
JPMorgan analyst Fintan Ryan raised the price target on Britvic Plc. (BVIC:LN) (OTC: BTVCY) to GBP11.20 (from GBP10.75) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Avadel Pharmaceuticals (AVDL) to Hold
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades iQIYI (IQ) to Buy, 'Earlier Profitability Timing Sustained'
- Nanosonics Limited (NAN:AU) (NNCSF) PT Lowered to AUD4.78 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!