British Land Company Plc (BLND:LN) (BTLCY) PT Raised to GBP3.45 at RBC Capital
- Wall St gains over 1% after encouraging inflation data with Fed next
- Snap shares plunge 14% following Q4 report, warns of sales drop
- ExxonMobil gains following record profit, 'solid execution'
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
- Match (MTCH) slumps on Q4 miss and lower guidance
RBC Capital analyst Julian Livingston-Booth raised the price target on British Land Company Plc (BLND:LN) (OTC: BTLCY) to GBP3.45 (from GBP3.30) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOGL) a more defensive stock in 2023 - BofA
- NXP Semiconductors NV (NXPI) PT Raised to $200 at Deutsche Bank
- Meta Platforms revenue and earnings growth to 'meaningfully outperform' claims Lightshed Partners
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!