British American Tobacco (BATS:LN) (BTI) PT Raised to GBP34 at JPMorgan
- European stocks open higher, buck weak Asian session
- Electronic Arts (EA) Shares Bounce After Confirming Battlefield 2042 Will Be Delayed, But Still Launch in 2021
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges up as focus turns to Fed for taper clues
- Pawn Broker EZCORP (EZPW) Gains New 'Outperform' Rating at Oppenheimer, Suggesting 78% Upside
JPMorgan analyst Jared Dinges raised the price target on British American Tobacco (BATS:LN) (NYSE: BTI) to GBP34.00 (from GBP31.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Veolia Environnement SA (VIE:FP) (VEOEY) PT Raised to EUR35 at Barclays
- Uniper SE (UN01:GR) (UNPRF) PT Raised to EUR34 at Barclays
- Eversource Energy (ES) PT Lowered to $82 at Mizuho Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!