British American Tobacco (BATS:LN) (BTI) PT Lowered to GBP35 at UBS
- Shares gain on earnings optimism
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- United Airlines (UAL) Stock Gains Smaller Q3 Loss; Longer-Term Targets Still on Track
- WD-40 (WDFC) Stock Falls 11% Following Q4 Miss
- Netflix (NFLX) Said 'Squid Game' Seen By 142 Million Households in First 4 Weeks
UBS analyst Nik Oliver lowered the price target on British American Tobacco (BATS:LN) (NYSE: BTI) to GBP35.00 (from GBP36.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Assumes Coverage on IDEX Corp (IEX), Upgrades to Buy
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Lowered to $415 at Credit Suisse
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Downgrades First Solar (FSLR) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!