Brinker Int'l (EAT) PT Raised to $80 at Stifel on Developing Virtual Restaurants
- Wall St extends recovery at end of volatile week
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Chris O\'Cull raised the price target on Brinker Int'l (NYSE: EAT) to $80.00 (from $65.00) on the belief that the company can create new virtual restaurants to use the excess kitchen capacity in Chili's locations to meet consumer demand for off-premise meals.
The analyst reiterated a Buy rating, stating "After spending several months developing and testing a virtual Italian concept, we believe the company has found a compelling idea with Maggiano's Italian Classics. We updated our model to incorporate the concept in our out-year estimates (starting in FY23)," He went on to state "Maggiano's Italian Classics prices are still competitive with the leading Italian chains. Notably, the revamped brand is currently being tested in at least 15 cities in TX, OK, and CA, a more expansive test than the prior It's Just Pasta iteration. Customer ratings for the brand appear to compare favorably with Maggiano's Little Italy restaurants".
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ACV Auctions Inc (ACVA) PT Lowered to $41 as Jefferies Sees One Issue with the Quarter
- NICE Systems Ltd (NICE) Beat and Raise Driven by Strong Cloud Revenue, PT Cut to $300 at Jefferies But Reit Buy
- Cargojet Inc. (CJT:CN) (CGGJF) PT Raised to Cdn$225 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!