Brambles Ltd. (BXB:AU) (BXBLY) PT Raised to AUD14.85 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street ends sharply higher after Powell comments
- Salesforce (CRM) shares slide despite topping earnings, revenue expectations
- Fed's Powell: Rate hikes to slow, but adjustment just beginning
- Snowflake shares plunge 13% despite Q3 beat
- Market turmoil and economic decline, before recovery in 2023, says JPM's Kolanovic
Credit Suisse analyst Paul Butler raised the price target on Brambles Ltd. (BXB:AU) (OTC: BXBLY) to AUD14.85 (from AUD14.40) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Schibsted ASA (SCHA:NO) (SBBTF) PT Raised to NOK284 at UBS
- Enbridge Inc. (ENB:CN) (ENB) PT Lowered to Cdn$55 at Barclays
- KION Group AG (KGX:GR) (KIGRY) PT Raised to EUR33 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!