Bouygues SA (EN:FP) (BOUYF) PT Lowered to EUR50 at JPMorgan
- S&P 500, Dow close at new highs as Facebook starts heavy earnings week
- Facebook (FB) Stock Jumps With Guidance Not As Bad as Feared
- Tesla (TSLA) Joins Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Google in Trillion Dollar Club
- PayPal (PYPL) Stock Soars Over 6% on Confirmation It Won't Acquire Pinterest (PINS) 'At This Time'; PINS Stock Down 11%
- Biggest Single EV Purchase Ever: Tesla (TSLA) Stock Soars as Hertz Orders 100,000 EVs in $4.2 Billion Deal, Analyst Bulled-up
JPMorgan analyst Akhil Dattani lowered the price target on Bouygues SA (EN:FP) (OTC: BOUYF) to EUR50.00 (from EUR51.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arcelik AS (ARCLK:TI) (ACKAF) PT Raised to TRY45 at Goldman Sachs
- Aier Eye Hospital Group Co Ltd (300015:CH) PT Lowered to RMB80 at Goldman Sachs
- Legal & General Group PLC (LGEN:LN) (LGGNF) PT Raised to GBP3.35 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!