Bouygues SA (BOUY:FP) (BOUYY) PT Lowered to EUR44 at Morgan Stanley
- Technology stocks lead S&P 500, Dow to record highs
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Morgan Stanley analyst Nawar Cristini lowered the price target on Bouygues SA (BOUY:FP) (OTC: BOUYY) to EUR44.00 (from EUR45.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Russel Metals Inc. (RUS:CN) (RUSMF) PT Raised to Cdn$31 at RBC Capital
- Taiwan Paiho Ltd (9938:TT) PT Raised to NT$100 at Daiwa Securities
- Regis Resources Ltd. (RRL:AU) (RGRNF) PT Lowered to AUD4.01 at CIMB
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!