Boston Beer Company (SAM) PT Raised to $1,550 at Goldman Sachs on Truly Momentum and Hard Seltzer Advantage
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Bonnie Herzog raised the price target on Boston Beer Company (NYSE: SAM) to $1,550.00 (from $1,375.00) after the company reported top & bottom line Q1 results that exceeded the analyst's above consensus expectations.
The analyst reiterated a Buy rating, stating "given Truly’s continued momentum & mgmt’s bullish expectations for new product launches such as Truly Extra (launched 3/8) and Truly Punch (launches in May/Q2), mgmt increased its full year guidance as we expected, including shipment/depletion growth of 40-50% (up from 35-45% prior) and EPS of $22.00-$26.00 (vs $20.00-$24.00 prior), implying impressive 2021 EPS growth of +42%-67% (up from +29-55% prior). Given the momentum behind Truly/Twisted Tea, we raise our 2021/22 EPS ests by $1.68/$1.90 to $25.09/$35.00, implying EPS growth of +61.6%/+39.5%. Bottom line, we continue to view SAM’s advantage in hard seltzer – one of the few big growth opportunities in alcoholic beverages".
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Maintains ONEOK Inc (OKE) at Neutral, PT Raised to $53 (correction)
- Siemens AG (SIE:GR) (SIEGY) PT Raised to EUR179 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts HP Enterprise (HPE) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!