Boralex Inc. (BLX:CN) (BRLXF) PT Raised to Cdn$53 at Desjardins
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Desjardins analyst Bill Cabel raised the price target on Boralex Inc. (BLX:CN) (OTC: BRLXF) to Cdn$53.00 (from Cdn$50.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Societe Generale SA (GLE:FP) (SCGLY) PT Raised to EUR32 at Goldman Sachs
- TeamViewer (TMV:GR) (TMVWY) PT Lowered to EUR14.50 at Goldman Sachs
- Hugo Boss AG (BOSS:GR) (BOSSY) PT Raised to EUR58.30 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!