Boot Barn (BOOT) PT Raised to $54 at Craig-Hallum as SSS Accelerates in January
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Craig-Hallum analyst Jeremy Hamblin raised the price target on Boot Barn (NYSE: BOOT) to $54.00 (from $48.00) after the company reported Q3 results in-line with their January pre-release and noting an acceleration on SSS to up 17% in the first four weeks of January after up 4.6% in Q3.
The analyst reiterated the Hold rating, stating "While stimulus checks are clearly helping it is noteworthy that retail store comps are up 20% in January and highlights their customers’ preference for an in-store shopping experience. With potentially more stimulus on the way and the company lapping easy compares beginning in March, we expect strong results to continue over at least the next six months. However, we remain on the sidelines as we believe the current stock reflects both strong sales and margin expansion through FY22".
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lanxess AG (LXS:GR) (LNXSF) PT Raised to EUR61 at Morgan Stanley
- Mineral Resources Limited (MIN:AU) (MALRF) PT Lowered to AUD32 at Morgan Stanley
- Siemens AG (SIE:GR) (SIEGY) PT Raised to EUR170 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!