Bombardier (BBB/B:CN) (BDRBF) PT Raised to Cdn$0.65 at Scotiabank
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Scotiabank analyst Konark Gupta raised the price target on Bombardier (BBB/B:CN) (OTC: BDRBF) to Cdn$0.65 (from Cdn$0.55) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) to Neutral
- Russel Metals Inc. (RUS:CN) (RUSMF) PT Raised to Cdn$28.50 at Scotiabank
- Taiwan Paiho Ltd (9938:TT) PT Raised to NT$100 at Daiwa Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!