BofA/Merrill Lynch Starts Sarepta Therapeutic (SRPT) at Neutral
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
BofA/Merrill Lynch initiates coverage on Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $27.00.
Analyst Steve Byrne notes while there are several risks associated with eteplirsen, approval would boost the value of SRPT's pipeline of other DMD drugs. The firm DCF-derived PO of $27 is based on a 50% probability of approval, highlighting the binary outlook.
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $21.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ServiceNow (NOW) PT Raised to 13% to $680 as BofA Securities Sees 30% Subscription Upside
- Britvic Plc. (BVIC:LN) (BTVCY) PT Raised to GBP9.30 at Goldman Sachs
- Saputo Inc. (SAP:CN) (SAPIF) PT Lowered to Cdn$40 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!