BofA Securities Upgrades Shockwave Medical (SWAV) to Buy After Issuing Triple Digit Growth Guidance
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
BofA Securities upgraded Shockwave Medical (NASDAQ: SWAV) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $180.00 after the company offered 2021 revenue guidance for the first time, which came in 20% above recently raised consensus expectations. This suggests SWAV will deliver 195% revenue growth in 2021.
The analyst stated "SWAV continues to limit the number of centers it opens and the amount of utilization per account in 2021, but this new guidance implies SWAV’s coronary launch is accelerating materially. We are upgrading SWAV to Buy from Neutral as a result."
Shares of Shockwave Medical closed at $134.80 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Upgrades Simon Property (SPG) to 'Buy' on Positive Inflection Points and Revival of Redevelopments
- Live Nation Entertainment (LYV) PT Raised to $99 at Jefferies as Pent Up Demand Leads to Record Ticket Sales
- New Relic (NEWR) PT Raised to $80 at Baird
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!