BofA Securities Reinstates Williams-Sonoma (WSM) at Underperform; 'West Elm trees don't grow to the sky'
- Shares gain on earnings optimism
- Netflix (NFLX) Beats Estimates but Shares Slip on Conservative 4Q Net Adds Outlook, Analysts Mostly Positive and Raise Price Targets; Deutsche Bank Downgrades to Hold
- United Airline (UAL) Stock Gains on Smaller-Than-Expected 3Q Loss, Analysts Expect Stronger Recovery in 4Q and 2022
- Micron (MU) Commits to Spend $150 Billion on Memory and R&D Over the Next Decade, Will Build a $7 Billion Plant in Japan and Considers Building a New US Memory Factory
- Yen hits four-year low versus dollar as risk appetite improves
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA Securities analyst Jason Haas reinstates coverage on Williams-Sonoma (NYSE: WSM) with an Underperform rating and a price target of $142.00.
- Early signs show furniture spend has begun to moderate
- Margins could be pressured if promotions return
- Delta & housing are upside risks, but both are peaking
Shares of Williams-Sonoma closed at $188.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: H.C. Wainwright Starts Compass Therapeutics (CMPX) at Buy
- Biffa Plc. (BIFF:LN) (BFFBF) PT Raised to GBP4.50 at HSBC
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $690 at Stifel as Content Slate Drives Sustainable Sub Growth
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!