BofA Raises Canada Cannabis Store Forecast
- Wall Street ends sharply lower after hawkish Bullard spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA Securities analyst Heather Balsky notes Ontario cannabis retail licenses are rising at a rapid clip. As a result, the firm is raising 2021 Canadian cannabis store projection to 2,600 from 2,500 prior. The analyst notes Ontario continues to approve 100+ retail licenses per month.
Balsky said the license count reached 2,241 at the end of May with the Ontario license count nearing 1,000.
The analyst highlights that retail stores are a key driver of the Canadian cannabis market’s growth.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 7 Reasons to Buy Nutanix (NTNX) Today, PT Raised to $46 at BofA Securities
- AMD (AMD) Wins Google Cloud Over to Tau, More Likely to Follow - BofA Securities
- Newcrest Mining Ltd. (NCM:AU) (NCMGY) PT Raised to AUD31 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!