Boeing (BA) PT Raised to $288 as Morgan Stanley Sees More Positives than Negatives
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morgan Stanley analyst Kristine Liwag raised the price target on Boeing (NYSE: BA) to $288.00 (from $274.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating after 4Q21 results offered "overall more positives than negatives".
The analyst stated "Our out-of-consensus take from the 4Q21 results is that there were overall more positives than negatives. Fundamentals are starting to improve. Revenue service of the 737 MAX could start-up in China any day now (bears are still skeptical until it actually happens) and the FAA approval of the 787 fixes could occur by April 2022. Mild symptoms from Omicron provides tailwind to re-opening and China’s re-evaluation of its COVID-19 policy after the Olympics could accelerate return of international travel. In our view, Boeing’s pullback on concerns of how high free cash flow can go when global air traffic is nowhere near pre-COVID-19 levels (40% as of 2021) is premature. It’s too early to gauge demand for new aircraft. Ultimately, aerospace is a duopoly. If air traffic surges, there could be upside to Boeing production rates."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Sees Slower Margin Expansion Lightspeed POS Inc. (LSPD) PT Lowered to $31
- STMicroelectronics NV (STM:FP) (STM) PT Raised to EUR80 at Societe Generale
- Suedzucker AG (SZR:GR) (SUEZY) PT Lowered to EUR12.50 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!