Boeing (BA) In the Running for ~$120B of Orders - Jefferies
- S&P 500 ends down as jobs data rekindles rate hike fear
- U.S. Adds 528,000 Jobs in July, Topping Estimates
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) (BRK-B) Posts Strong Operating Results Even As Buyback, Equity Buying Slows
- Amazon (AMZN) to Buy iRobot (IRBT) for $1.7 Billion
- Block (SQ) Stock Falls Despite Earnings Beat, Analysts Remain Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Shelia Kahyaoglu reiterated a Buy rating and $225.00 price target on Boeing (NYSE: BA) after tallying up the publicly announced pending aircraft orders and coming up with a tally of nearly 800 aircraft purchases that the company is in the running for.
The analyst stated "We tally the potential upcoming aircraft orders announced globally by airlines, with over 790 potential orders for a total value at list of more than $117BB. Year to date, we count gross orders of 600 across BA and Airbus, with net orders of 362 through May. We estimate total net orders of 800 in 2022, down modestly from 986 in 2021. Potential orders are 82% narrowbodies, with Airbus accounting for 24% and 25% to BA." Offering more detail, she stated ""Upcoming potential orders include up to 650 narrowbodies, 37 regional jets, and 105 widebodies. The 82% narrowbody mix compares to 66% of the total passenger fleet composed of narrowbodies today."
Shares of Boeing closed at $138.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boeing (BA) said defense workers ratify revised contract offer
- oOh!media (OML:AU) PT Lowered to AUD1.40 at Credit Suisse
- Nine Entertainment Co Holdings Ltd. (NEC:AU) PT Lowered to AUD3.40 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!