Bodycote Plc. (BOY:LN) (BYPLF) PT Raised to GBP9 at UBS
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
UBS analyst Celine Fornaro raised the price target on Bodycote Plc. (BOY:LN) (OTC: BYPLF) to GBP9.00 (from GBP8.40) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SMART Global Holdings (SGH) Could Report $9.50 in EPS LT, PT Raised to $65 at Jefferies
- Jefferies Upgrades Citrix Systems (CTXS) to Buy on 3 Catalysts
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Lowered to $650 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!