Bodycote Plc. (BOY:LN) (BYPLF) PT Raised to GBP7.85 at Barclays
- Futures rise on solid corporate results, jobless claims data awaited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Bank of America (BAC) Gains as Earnings Beat Estimates on Strong Investment Banking Results, Announces $25 Billion Buyback Plan
Barclays raised its price target on Bodycote Plc. (BOY:LN) (OTC: BYPLF) to GBP7.85 (from GBP7.15) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Daimler AG (DAI:GR) (DDAIF) PT Raised to EUR78 at UBS
- FleetCor Technologies (FLT) PT Raised to $330 at Jefferies
- Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW:GR) (BMWYY) PT Raised to EUR93 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!