Bodycote Plc. (BOY:LN) (BYPLF) PT Raised to GBP7.15 at Barclays
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Barclays raised its price target on Bodycote Plc. (BOY:LN) (OTC: BYPLF) to GBP7.15 (from GBP6.20) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Casey's General Stores (CASY) to Neutral Citing Full Valuation
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Jollibee Foods Corp (JFC:PM) (JBFCF) to Outperform
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc (ATD/B:CN) (ANCUF) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!