Boardwalk REIT (BEI-U:CN) (BOWFF) PT Raised to Cdn$63 at TD Securities
- Wall Street closes lower as the Fed pounds rate hike drum
- AMD Shares Down 2% on Disappointing Q3 Preliminary Results
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Fed's Kashkari: 'quite a ways away' from pausing rate hikes
- Citi Says Buy US and UK Equities, Sees 18% Upside in Global Equities to End-2023
TD Securities analyst Jonathan Kelcher raised the price target on Boardwalk REIT (BEI-U:CN) (OTC: BOWFF) to Cdn$63.00 (from Cdn$61.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Integrafin Holdings Plc (IHP:LN) PT Lowered to GBP3.50 at Barclays
- Aperam SA (APAM:NA) (APEMY) PT Lowered to EUR28 at Barclays
- The Gym Group PLC (GYM:LN) PT Lowered to GBP1.60 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!