Boardwalk REIT (BEI-U:CN) (BOWFF) PT Raised to Cdn$48 at TD Securities
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
TD Securities analyst Jonathan Kelcher raised the price target on Boardwalk REIT (BEI-U:CN) (OTC: BOWFF) to Cdn$48.00 (from Cdn$47.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (601628:CH) (LFC) PT Lowered to HK$26 at Goldman Sachs
- People\'s Insurance Co Group of China Ltd. (A-Shares) (601319:CH) PT Raised to RMB2.80 at Goldman Sachs
- China Taiping (966:HK) (CINSF) PT Raised to HK$14.20 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!