Boardwalk REIT (BEI-U:CN) (BOWFF) PT Raised to Cdn$43 at RBC Capital
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
RBC Capital analyst Matt Logan raised the price target on Boardwalk REIT (BEI-U:CN) (OTC: BOWFF) to Cdn$43.00 (from Cdn$38.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Terumo Corp. (4543:JP) (TRUMY) PT Raised to JPY5,200 at Nomura/Instinet
- ANTA Sports Products Ltd. (2020:HK) (ANPDF) PT Raised to HK$180.20 at Nomura/Instinet
- BOE Technology Group (000725:CH) PT Raised to RMB9.19 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!