Boardwalk REIT (BEI-U:CN) (BOWFF) PT Raised to Cdn$41.75 at Scotiabank
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Scotiabank analyst Mario Saric raised the price target on Boardwalk REIT (BEI-U:CN) (OTC: BOWFF) to Cdn$41.75 (from Cdn$41.50) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sinopec Engineering Group (2386:HK) PT Raised to HK$4.80 at Credit Suisse
- Will Semiconductor Co Ltd (603501:CH) PT Lowered to RMB349 at Credit Suisse
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Tenaga Nasional Bhd (TNB:MK) (TNABY) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!