Boardwalk REIT (BEI-U:CN) (BOWFF) PT Raised to Cdn$41 at CIBC
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
CIBC analyst Dean Wilkinson raised the price target on Boardwalk REIT (BEI-U:CN) (OTC: BOWFF) to Cdn$41.00 (from Cdn$40.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Assa Abloy AB (ASSAB:SS) (ASAZY) PT Raised to SEK255 at JPMorgan
- Reliance Industries (RIL:IN) PT Lowered to INR2,425 at Goldman Sachs
- BPER Banca (BPE:IM) PT Raised to EUR2.15 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!