Bluescope Steel Ltd. (BSL:AU) (BLSFF) PT Raised to AUD21.20 at Macquarie
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Macquarie analyst Peter Steyn raised the price target on Bluescope Steel Ltd. (BSL:AU) (OTC: BLSFF) to AUD21.20 (from AUD20.25) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Correction: Moderna (MRNA) PT Raised to $353 at Brookline Capital Markets, Following Clinical Business Update
- Workiva (WK) PT Raised to $145 at Stifel
- BJ's Restaurants (BJRI) PT Lowered to $48 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!