Bluescope Steel Ltd. (BSL:AU) (BLSFF) PT Raised to AUD21.20 at Macquarie
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Macquarie analyst Peter Steyn raised the price target on Bluescope Steel Ltd. (BSL:AU) (OTC: BLSFF) to AUD21.20 (from AUD20.25) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ramelius Resources (RMS:AU) (RMLRF) PT Lowered to AUD1.95 at Canaccord Genuity
- Base Resources Ltd. (BSE:LN) PT Raised to GBP66 at TD Securities
- H&R REIT (HR-U:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!