Bluescope Steel Ltd. (BSL:AU) (BLSFF) PT Raised to AUD21.20 at Macquarie
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Macquarie analyst Peter Steyn raised the price target on Bluescope Steel Ltd. (BSL:AU) (OTC: BLSFF) to AUD21.20 (from AUD20.25) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BPER Banca (BPE:IM) PT Raised to EUR2.15 at Societe Generale
- Intesa-Sanpaolo SpA (ISP:IM) (ISNPY) PT Raised to EUR2.45 at Societe Generale
- Keppel Pacific Oak US REIT (KORE:SP) PT Raised to $0.79 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!