Bluescope Steel Ltd. (BSL:AU) (BLSFF) PT Raised to AUD20.92 at Goldman Sachs
- Bonds take a breather, Tencent tumbles
- Oil rises as markets expect further fall in inventories
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Antipodean currencies jump on central bank talk, US dollar subdued
Goldman Sachs analyst Owen Birrell raised the price target on Bluescope Steel Ltd. (BSL:AU) (OTC: BLSFF) to AUD20.92 (from AUD19.71) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades EPAM Systems (EPAM) to Buy; Early Stages of Multi-Year Demand Cycle
- Reynolds Consumer Products Inc. (REYN) PT Lowered to $31, Stifel Sees Shares in the Penalty Box
- Freshpet (FRPT) PT Lowered to $170 at Credit Suisse After Higher Costs Offset Revenue Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!