Bluescope Steel Ltd. (BSL:AU) (BLSFF) PT Raised to AUD19.50 at Citi
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
Citi analyst Paul McTaggart raised the price target on Bluescope Steel Ltd. (BSL:AU) (OTC: BLSFF) to AUD19.50 (from AUD19.20) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICC Property & Casualty Co Ltd (2328:HK) (PPCCY) PT Raised to HK$7.30 at Goldman Sachs
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) PT Raised to $103 at Stifel
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) PT Raised to $110 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!