BlueScope Steel Limited (BSL:AU) (BLSFY) PT Raised to AUD22.50 at Credit Suisse
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Credit Suisse analyst Nick Herbert raised the price target on BlueScope Steel Limited (BSL:AU) (OTC: BLSFY) to AUD22.50 (from AUD20.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades Wayfair (W) to Hold
- Montage Technology Co Ltd (688008:CH) PT Lowered to RMB80 at Nomura/Instinet
- Japan Tobacco Inc. (2914:JP) (JAPAY) PT Raised to JPY2,250 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!