Black Diamond Group Ltd. (BDI:CN) (BDIMF) PT Raised to Cdn$4 at BMO Capital
- Wall St. opens flat as earnings roll in; jobless claims fall
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
BMO Capital analyst John Gibson raised the price target on Black Diamond Group Ltd. (BDI:CN) (OTC: BDIMF) to Cdn$4.00 (from Cdn$3.50) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Victoria Plc. (VCP:LN) PT Raised to GBP10.40 at Berenberg
- Deutz AG (DEZ:GR) PT Raised to EUR6.50 at Berenberg
- Fluidra SA (FDR:SM) PT Raised to EUR30 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!