Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding (BHVN) Unlikely to See Success in Alzheimer Study - Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street dips as Fed meet gets underway
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morgan Stanley analyst Matthew Harrison reiterated an Equalweight rating and $73.00 price target on Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding (NYSE: BHVN) ahead of top line data expected from the T2 Protect AD study which is expected in the next few weeks.
The analyst stated "Our expectation is low due to low probability of success for AD drugs and high bar for statistical outcomes. But if successful, trial design suggests clinically meaningful improvements and we see 45-65% upside".
Shares of Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding closed at $91.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hong Leong Bank Bhd (HLBK:MK) PT Raised to MYR21.50 at JPMorgan
- Recipe Unlimited Corp (RECP:CN) PT Lowered to Cdn$24 at Scotiabank
- Peyto Exploration & Development Corp. (PEY:CN) (PEYUF) PT Raised to Cdn$10 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!