Biogen (BIIB) Comments to Truist Analyst About Billy Dunn
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Truist Research analyst Robyn Karnauskas asked Biogen (NASDAQ: BIIB) two questions related to Billy Dunn and received a response from mangaement.
1) is Billy Dunn still at FDA?
- As far as mgmt knows, Billy Dunn is still listed as Director of the Office of Neuroscience
2) Billy Dunn is still involved in the adu application process
- the company is unable to comment any further
For those unaware, Dunn has been accused of inappropriate close collaboration with Biogen by an advocacy group.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biogen (BIIB) Grows Presence in China with the Approval of TECFIDERA for Treatment of Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis
- Pfizer (PFE) CEO said third COVID vaccine dose likely needed within 12 months - CNBC
- UPDATE: Pinterest (PINS) Declines on Open, Down 5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!