Bidvest Group Ltd. (BVT:SJ) (BDVSY) PT Raised to ZAR209 at Citi
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Citi analyst Nicholas Herman raised the price target on Bidvest Group Ltd. (BVT:SJ) (OTC: BDVSY) to ZAR209.00 (from ZAR175.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) to Sector Perform
- Great-West Lifeco Inc (GWO:CN) (GWLIF) PT Raised to Cdn$38 at National Bank Financial
- Great Panther Mining Limited (GPR:CN) (GPL) PT Lowered to Cdn$1.30 at Cantor Fitzgerald, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!