Bidvest Group Ltd. (BVT:SJ) (BDVSY) PT Raised to ZAR209 at Citi
- Wall Street slips from record levels; Tesla drops after fatal car crash
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Citi analyst Nicholas Herman raised the price target on Bidvest Group Ltd. (BVT:SJ) (OTC: BDVSY) to ZAR209.00 (from ZAR175.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oil Search Ltd. (OSH:AU) (OISHY) PT Lowered to AUD3.62 at CLSA
- Mullen Group (MTL:CN) (MLLGF) PT Raised to Cdn$14.25 at Scotiabank
- ICICI Lombard (ICICIGI:IN) PT Lowered to INR1,575 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!