Bharat Petroleum Corp. (BPCL:IN) PT Raised to INR550 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
JPMorgan analyst Pinakin Parekh raised the price target on Bharat Petroleum Corp. (BPCL:IN) to INR550.00 (from INR525.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- KBC Groep (KBC:BB) (KBCSY) PT Raised to EUR53 at UBS
- Kering SA (KER:FP) (PPRUY) PT Raised to EUR618 at UBS
- SFS Group AG (SFSN:SW) (SFSLF) PT Raised to CHF135 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!