Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL:IN) PT Raised to INR34 at Kotak
- Wall St rises as jobless claims fall; Cigna weighs on healthcare stocks
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Kotak analyst Aditya Mongia raised the price target on Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL:IN) to INR34.00 (from INR31.00) while maintaining a Sell (4) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nuvei Corporation (NVEI:CN) (NUVCF) PT Raised to Cdn$109 at Scotiabank
- Great-West Lifeco Inc (GWO:CN) (GWLIF) PT Raised to Cdn$38 at National Bank Financial
- Travis Perkins (TPK:LN) (TPRKY) PT Raised to GBP20.60 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!