Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND) PT Raised to $112 as Goldman Sachs Reiterates Sell
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Adam Samuelson raised the price target on Beyond Meat Inc. (NASDAQ: BYND) to $112.00 (from $105.00) but reiterated the Sell rating after 4Q results revealed a sharper-than-expected top-line deceleration in food service sales which was more-than-offset by a continuation of robust retail grocery demand, resulting in revenues of $101.9mn. Gross and operating margins both missed expectations led by lower fixed cost absorption and higher SG&A.
The analyst stated "Net, our top line forecasts for 2021/22 are only modestly changed (-3%/-1% respectively), while we reduce our EBITDA estimate more significantly, now anticipating $9.4mn/$35.9mn for 2021/22 (vs. $54.5mn /$74.9mn previously) on higher opex spending. We raise our 12-month price target to $112 from $105 as we roll forward our valuation one quarter (9x Q5-Q8 EV/Sales unchanged), current valuation at 16.6x/11.6x 2021/22 EV/Sales already gives substantial credit for BYND’s ambitious growth targets and sustained execution on new QSR partnership and household penetration that is not without risk".
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $168 at Jefferies After Reporting a 7c Beat
- Amazon.com (AMZN) PT Raised to $4,200 at Oppenheimer on Increased AWS Contribution
- Oranogenesis Holdings (ORGO) PT Raised to $25 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!