Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND) PT Lowered to $121 at Jefferies After Posting its Worst Loss To Date
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Rob Dickerson lowered the price target on Beyond Meat Inc. (NASDAQ: BYND) to $121.00 (from $132.00) after the company posted its largest quarterly loss to date in Q1. Management also signaled that Q2 will remain pressured given promos, overhead, R&D, marketing, and freight expenses.
The analyst reiterated a Hold rating, stating "We’re lowering our 2021, 2022, and 2023 estimates given a potentially slower Foodservice recovery and higher investment needs than we had written to previously. While we believe Beyond’s strategy makes complete sense and the company has ability to be a LT category leader, we simply find valuation pricey given NT risk dynamics." "While we understand the need to spend in an effort to secure upfront share of consumer stomach, we remain sidelined given valuation and the current competitive backdrop."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Saputo Inc. (SAP:CN) (SAPIF) PT Lowered to Cdn$40 at National Bank Financial
- IAMGOLD Corp (IMG:CN) (IAG) PT Raised to Cdn$4.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- AP Moller Maersk (MAERSKB:DC) (AMKBY) PT Raised to DKK18,500 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!