Berkeley Group Holdings Plc. (BKG:LN) (BKGFF) PT Lowered to GBP52.40 at UBS
- Futures slip as U.S. calls for pause in J&J's single-dose COVID-19 vaccine
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices rise after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
UBS analyst Gregor Kuglitsch lowered the price target on Berkeley Group Holdings Plc. (BKG:LN) (OTC: BKGFF) to GBP52.40 (from GBP54.75) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Booking Holdings (BKNG) to Buy 'as Travel Rebounds in 2H21'
- Interfor Corp. (IFP:CN) (IFSPF) PT Raised to Cdn$50 at CIBC
- Stella-Jones Inc. (SJ:CN) (STLJF) PT Raised to Cdn$60 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!