Berenberg Starts WillScot Mobile Mini Holdings Corp. (WSC) at Buy
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Berenberg analyst Scott England initiates coverage on WillScot Mobile Mini Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: WSC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $22.00.
The analyst comments "WSC is an equipment rental business that provides modular work spaces, portable storage units, and value-added products to a diverse range of businesses across North America and the UK. It was formed through the merger of WillScot and Mobile Mini, which completed in July 2020. The merger creates one of the largest specialty equipment rental players in the US which we believe is poised to deliver accelerated growth as the businesses are integrated."
Shares of WillScot Mobile Mini Holdings Corp. closed at $16.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Starts FS KKR Group (FSK) at Sector Perform
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Ashland Inc. (ASH) at Buy
- Sysmex Corporation (6869:JP) (SSMXY) PT Raised to JPY13,500 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!