Berenberg Starts Cue Biopharma (CUE) at Buy
- Nasdaq set for steep fall as surging bond yields hammer tech shares
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent tops $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Berenberg analyst Zhiqiang Shu initiates coverage on Cue Biopharma (NASDAQ: CUE) with a Buy rating and a price target of $30.00.
The analyst commented, "Cue Biopharma is developing a highly selective IL-2-based cancer therapy to treat head and neck cancer. We think potential approval opportunities (we assume 30%) for this drug in both advanced disease and front-line settings are under-appreciated by the market. Based on a favourable risk/reward profile, we believe the current valuation is an attractive entry point. We initiate with a Buy rating."
Shares of Cue Biopharma closed at $12.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cue Biopharma Inc. (CUE) Announces Publication in Nature Journal, Scientific Reports, of Immunotherapeutic Platforms Immuno-STAT and Neo-STAT
- Yangarra Resources (YGR:CN) (YGRAF) PT Raised to Cdn$2.50 at National Bank Financial
- Vermilion Energy (VET:CN) (VET) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!