Berenberg Starts Cue Biopharma (CUE) at Buy
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Berenberg analyst Zhiqiang Shu initiates coverage on Cue Biopharma (NASDAQ: CUE) with a Buy rating and a price target of $30.00.
The analyst commented, "Cue Biopharma is developing a highly selective IL-2-based cancer therapy to treat head and neck cancer. We think potential approval opportunities (we assume 30%) for this drug in both advanced disease and front-line settings are under-appreciated by the market. Based on a favourable risk/reward profile, we believe the current valuation is an attractive entry point. We initiate with a Buy rating."
Shares of Cue Biopharma closed at $12.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) PT Raised to $138 at Stifel; Nice Ingrezza Beat and Better TRx Commentary
- Engie SA (ENGI:FP) (ENGIY) PT Raised to EUR17.50 at JPMorgan
- Ontex Group NV (ONTEX:BB) (ONXXF) PT Raised to EUR10.90 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!