Berenberg Starts CrowdStrike Holdings (CRWD) at Buy
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Berenberg analyst Joshua Tilton initiates coverage on CrowdStrike Holdings (NASDAQ: CRWD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $260.00.
The analyst comments "CrowdStrike is a security software vendor specialising in the prevention and detection of malware on desktops, laptops, and servers. CrowdStrike has pioneered the “as-a-service” cloud end-point security market, a competitive differentiator as customers can outsource a security outcome to CrowdStrike versus managing a solution themselves. The accelerating shift to Zero Trust architecture from perimeter-based defence strategies will enable CrowdStrike to continue to take share in the end-point market. Our primary research indicates that the company’s technology is superior to that of its peers. CrowdStrike’s market share increased from 1% in 2016 to 6% in 2019. With 69% of the market in 2019 still controlled by legacy vendors and Microsoft, we believe a meaningful opportunity remains."
Shares of CrowdStrike Holdings closed at $213.37 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesco Plc. (TSCO:LN) (TSCDY) PT Raised to GBP3.03 at Morgan Stanley
- Dometic Group AB (DOM:SS) (DTCGF) PT Lowered to SEK100 at Morgan Stanley
- Investec PLC (INVP:LN) PT Raised to GBP3.90 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!