Berenberg Starts Arcus Biosciences (RCUS) at Buy
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Berenberg analyst Zhiqiang Shu initiates coverage on Arcus Biosciences (NYSE: RCUS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $50.00.
The analyst commented, "Arcus Bioscience is advancing an immuno-oncology pipeline that targets multiple levers for cancer treatment, allowing the company to utilise combination therapies to maximise clinical outcomes. The 10-year Gilead collaboration is a vote of confidence for Arcus’s robust research engine and provides long-term support. We initiate coverage with a Buy based on our view that Arcus’s potential to develop therapies for multiple cancers is under-appreciated."
Shares of Arcus Biosciences closed at $25.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DA Davidson Starts SPAC Forest Road Acquisition (FRX) at Buy Into Pending Merger with Beachbody
- Jtekt (6473:JP) (JTEKY) PT Raised to JPY1,300 at Goldman Sachs
- Asahi Kasei Corp. (3407:JP) (AHKSY) PT Raised to JPY1,130 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!