Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) PT Raised to GBP48.01 at Jefferies
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Jefferies analyst Glynis Johnson raised the price target on Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) to GBP48.01 (from GBP43.95) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) PT Raised to $138 at Stifel; Nice Ingrezza Beat and Better TRx Commentary
- Infineon Technologies AG (IFX:GR) (IFNNY) PT Raised to EUR45 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- Volvo AB (VOLVB:SS) (VLVLY) PT Lowered to SEK278 at Goldman Sachs, Estimate Revision Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!