Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) PT Raised to GBP42.20 at Berenberg
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Berenberg analyst Sam Cullen raised the price target on Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) to GBP42.20 (from GBP35.60) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. (Z:IN) PT Raised to INR400 at Kotak
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. (Z:IN) PT Raised to INR405 at Prabhudas Lilladher
- Great Wall Motor Co Ltd (601633:CH) PT Raised to RMB59 at Daiwa Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!