Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) PT Raised to GBP41.87 at Jefferies
- Stocks slip in Europe as investors refine Fed hike bets
- Morgan Stanley Sees Apple (AAPL) Beating December Quarter Views But Says Upside Largely Priced In
- Alcoa (AA) Posts Q4 EPS Beat and In-Line Revenues, Goldman Sachs Expects Results to Be 'Well Received'
- Dollar dips as Treasury yields stall, commodity currencies rally
- United Airlines (UAL) Reported Q4 Beat, Provides Q1/2022 Outlook
Jefferies analyst Glynis Johnson raised the price target on Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) to GBP41.87 (from GBP41.81) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Twilio (TWLO) PT Lowered to $350 at Cowen Into EPS (CORRECTION)
- Floor & Decor (FND) PT Lowered to $135 at Guggenheim
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Assumes Ventas (VTR) Upgrades to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!