Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) PT Raised to GBP41.80 at Berenberg
- Futures rise ahead of weekly jobless claims data
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
Berenberg analyst Sam Cullen raised the price target on Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) to GBP41.80 (from GBP32.40) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Maxar Technologies Ltd (MAXR) to Hold
- FinecoBank (FBK:IM) (FCBBF) PT Raised to EUR16 at Goldman Sachs
- BAWAG Group AG (BG:AV) (BWAGF) PT Raised to EUR51 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!